[OTDev] [Fwd: RE: A&A server?]

Druzhilovsky dmitry.druzhilovsky at ibmc.msk.ru
Fri Feb 18 10:00:04 CET 2011

Hi Andreas,

Ok. Let me trouble you with one more question. When user open in browser
http://195.178.207.160/opentox/MakeMNA, he doesn't send any parameters, he
only see RDF. Have I to make so, that RDF doesn't open without login and
password? And one more point, has MNA\QNA service to do a logout after
verification procedure?

Best regards

Dmitry S. Druzhilovsky

Laboratory of Structure-Function Based Drug Design
119121, Russia, Moscow, Pogodinskaya street, 10
Phone: +7 499 255-30-29
Fax: +7 499 245-08-57