[OTDev] ISMB/ECCB 2011 satellite meeting in Vienna: MLSB 2011

Stefan Kramer kramer at in.tum.de
Mon Feb 21 21:21:27 CET 2011

Just for your information: I'm also chairing a satellite meeting at
ISMB/ECCB 2011 in July in Vienna:

Fifth International Workshop on Machine Learning in Systems Biology
(MLSB 2011)
http://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2011-program/satellite-meetings

(So I will be there anyway.) Please feel free to submit if you
have material relevant to the topic!

Best regards,
Stefan

Prof. Dr. Stefan Kramer                phone: +49-89-289-19411
Technische Universitaet Muenchen         fax: +49-89-289-19414
Institut fuer Informatik/I12           email: kramer at in.tum.de
Boltzmannstr. 3                         room: MI 01.09.044
D-85748 Garching b. Muenchen, Germany
http://wwwkramer.in.tum.de