[OTDev] TUM services partially down

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Wed Feb 23 15:48:08 CET 2011

Hi All,

TUM services running on
http://opentox.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:8080/OpenTox-dev
are running again. The services are now AA secured. This means that
models learned before the transition have no attached policy and cannot
be accessed without a policy being created. We are sorry for this
inconvenience, but we figured at some point of time this was inevitable.
If you have problems creating policies for existing models you cannot
access anymore, don't hesitate to contact us.

The services are fully functional via curl calls/direct access. Via the
browser there are some minor problems (automatic guest authentication)
which will be solved hopefully until tomorrow (latest).

best regards,
Tobias

--

Dipl.-Bioinf. Tobias Girschick