[OTDev] TUM services partially down

Om ompandey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:20:54 CEST 2011

Hi Tobias,

I would like to use the gSPAN modules from your source code for the
structural clustering. I wish to integrate these steps locally (through
netbeans project)  as I have large datasets to work on ( and our network
connection is intermittent - so that uploads to ambit are likely to fail)
and I also want to run the code as efficiently and natively as possible.

Could you please point out which source files within the source directory
(and dependencies) contain the code to do the above ?

Also I would just like to add that I tried using the OpenTox services for
TUM and could not get past the "The server understood the request, but is
refusing to fulfill it" etc ... error message. I am assuming it was an A&A
issue so i tried the following

curl -i -d "username=ompandey" -d "password=*******"
http://opensso.in-silico.ch/auth/authenticate?uri=service=openldap

I got the token and tried (with and without url-encoding)

curl -i -d
"subjectid=AQIC5wM2LY4SfcwnbJmuQevLWTGO%2BkNqbUaqOdwH1tW0iN0%3D%40AAJTSQACMDE%3D%23"
-d 'dataset_uri=http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2/dataset/23793?max=10'
-d 'threshold=0.50'
http://opentox.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:8080/OpenTox-dev/algorithm/StructuralClustering

but it did not work.

Could you please enumerate the correct set of steps involved in getting the
result from this algorithm?

Regards
Om