[OTDev] Enhanced validation report browser compatibility --- Re: Good News: First Non-IST cross-validation!

Martin Guetlein martin.guetlein at googlemail.com
Thu May 12 13:43:07 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I replaced the svg images in the validation reports with png images. See new
version of the crossvaldation reoprt of pantelis' MLR model:
http://toxcreate2.in-silico.ch/validation/report/crossvalidation/28
Tested with firefox, chromium and ie.

Regards,
Martin

P.S. It would be nice if someone could check with safari and maybe opera.