[OTDev] Enhanced validation report browser compatibility --- Re: Good News: First Non-IST cross-validation!

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:40:26 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Martin Guetlein
<martin.guetlein at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I replaced the svg images in the validation reports with png images. See new
> version of the crossvaldation reoprt of pantelis' MLR model:
> http://toxcreate2.in-silico.ch/validation/report/crossvalidation/28
> Tested with firefox, chromium and ie.

Running Chrome... PNG of first plot looks good. You should consider
the y=x line, which helps visual interpretation a bit, but the equals
ranges on the axes that have been added now are more useful.

But I do hope you find a regression model / data set that is a bit
more predictive for the final demo :)

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen