[OTDev] AA services: Switch on Saturday

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Sat Jul 30 10:23:11 CEST 2011

Dear all,

the DNS entry has been switched (see below). Note the change in
performance on http://goo.gl/W3C6B. The new deployment features more
RAM (4G, as compared to 2G previously). It also improves on the
following components (thank you IDEA):
- Java heap / virtual machine config.
- MySQL server config.
- Policy service code.
For details on software versions used, please visit
http://www.opentox.org/dev/documentation/Guidance%20on%20Using%20AA/.
As mentioned already, there is still a bug in OpenAM which presumably
causes a data structure to grow every time a policy gets deleted. For
this reason, it was agreed to restart the AA service once per day
until this gets fixed.

Best regards
Andreas

--