[OTDev] AA services: Switch on Saturday

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Thu Jul 28 08:30:28 CEST 2011

Dear all,

as a reminder, the AA service will be switched soon. As we can't
automatically transfer policies to the new service, please make sure you
save any needed policies. There is a command line tool available for this
purpose at http://vedina.github.com/opentox-aa-cli/ (provided by IDEA). The
IPv4 address of the new server is "109.239.49.224". It is fully featured and
you can already use it as normal (e.g. to pre-upload any policies).

The DNS entry for "opensso.in-silico.ch" will be switched on 10 AM CEST on
Saturday, July 30, 2011. The old service will continue to run for a few
days, it's IPv4 adress is "109.239.58.207" (I will announce the shutdown
separately).

Best regards
Andreas

--