[OTDev] Shutdown of previous AA server

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Wed Aug 3 10:07:17 CEST 2011

Hi Nina, Egon,

I have taken the opportunity and temporarily shut down the old server
(IPv4: 109.239.58.207). If anyone experiences problems, please say so,
and I will restart (will restart before the meeting in any case).
@All: Please note that I won't be available tomorrow (reading E-Mails
however), will be back again Friday.

Andreas