[OTDev] validation search functions with model

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:28:40 CEST 2011

Dear Christoph,

On 24 August 2011 14:18, Christoph Helma <helma at in-silico.ch> wrote:

> Dear Nina,
>
> I am not sure if Martin has replied already:
>

> http://opentox.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/validation is the "official"
> validation service for all partners. For better load balancing we deploy
> additional services, e.g. webservices.in-silico.ch/validation for
> toxcreate.org,
> ot-test.in-silico.ch/validation for ot-test.in-silico.ch
> and most recently lazar-services.in-silico.ch/validation for
> lazar.in-silico.ch.

Thank you.  As ToxPredict operates with arbitrary model URIs, what we the
best way to find out where the validation (and reporting ) resources for
particular model resides ? The question concerns not only models, built by
ToxCreate , but any models, registered in the ontology service (and thus
used by ToxPredict).

Perhaps we should agree on some linking between model , validation and
reports, if these don't exist already?