[OTDev] New applications

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Oct 26 11:07:31 CEST 2011

Two application needs based on OpenTox components that have surfaced:

a. an application allowing user choice on algorithm and parameters for
creating a validated model

b. an application/workflow supporting automated extensive
parameter/algorithm variation to produce an optimed model based on
user-supplied criteria

Let us know if you are interested!

Barry