[OTDev] combine AD and prediction algorithms

Martin Guetlein martin.guetlein at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:24:26 CET 2012

Hi all,

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year 2012.

We want to use generic OpenTox prediction models. Alongside the normal
prediciton value, we want to get a measure of how well the predicted
compound fits the AD of training dataset (similar to the lazar confidence).

Did someone try this before?
@Nina, is it possible to use this service for that:?
http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2/algorithm/superservice

In case there is nothing availble yet, I would try to wrap a prediction
algorithm and one of ambits AD algorithms:
http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2/algorithm?type=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opentox.org%2FalgorithmTypes.owl%23AppDomain
Any thoughts / opinions on this approach?

Best regards,
Martin

--
Dipl-Inf. Martin Gütlein