[OTDev] Batch processing with ToxPredict | Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification

Micha Rautenberg mr at mrautenberg.de
Fri Apr 27 09:27:16 CEST 2012

I resend the misrouted mail from Sylvia, Micha

Dear Nina, dear Christoph, dear all,

I tried to upload a file of structures (in different formats, as indicated
in the legend of the tool) to Toxpredict for batch processing (initially
about 100 structures, then 10 for testing). Although I was logged in, it
did not work. Single structure input worked well.

Di you have any advice for me, for which reasons the batch processing was
not possible?

Regards, Sylvia
Dr. Sylvia Escher
Fraunhofer Institute of Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM)
Chemical Risk Assessment
Group Manager Structure Activity Relationships
Nikolai-Fuchs-Strasse 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Tel: +49 511 5350-330, Fax: +49 511 5350-335
mailto:Sylvia.Escher at item.fraunhofer.de
www.item.fraunhofer.de

-------- Original-Nachricht --------