[OTDev] Batch processing with ToxPredict | Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:16:12 CEST 2012

Hi Dmitry, Pantelis, All,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I've verified that IBMC's and
NTUA's models are running fine now when launched from
http://toxpredict.org/

The only remaining pending issue that I'm aware of is the
unavailability of TUM web services:

OpenTox model created with TUM's J48 model learning web service for
Micronucleus Data.
http://opentox-dev.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:8080/OpenTox-dev/model/TUMOpenToxModel_j48_3
[500] Connection refused

OpenTox model created with TUM's kNNregression model learning web
service for the Caco-2 Permeation endpoint
http://opentox-dev.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:8080/OpenTox-dev/model/TUMOpenToxModel_kNN_10
[500] Connection refused

OpenTox model created with TUM's kNNregression model learning web
service for carcinogenicity
http://opentox-dev.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:8080/OpenTox-dev/model/TUMOpenToxModel_kNN_13
[500] Connection refused

I guess they would be migrated to a different host soon, so we'll have
to remove the old entries from the ontology service when appropriate.

@Stefan, Andreas, Joerg: Please keep us updated on this issue.

Kind regards,
Vedrin