[OTDev] Fwd: OpenTox API issues tracker is here

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:27:42 CEST 2013

Hi all,

As one of of the outcomes of the OpenTox API meeting last Sunday, it
was decided that there is considerable intention to update the OpenTox
API. Many things were discussed and after 4 hours we did not even have
the third group present their wishes yet.

There is a loose plan to release a new OpenTox API next year, and we
indicated a need to track wishes, extensions, details about them, and
whether they are ready for a next API version, or not. That is, this
list can be used for discussion, but we also need an "issue tracker".

We opted for GitHub, and this is now set up:

https://github.com/opentox-api/api-specification

Grtz,

Egon

--