[OTDev] Authorisation error

Philip Doganis filipposd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:00:00 CEST 2013

Dear Opentox community,

My name is Philip Doganis, I am a postgraduate researcher working at NTUA with Prof. Sarimveis.

I am writing about the problem I encountered in my effort to use the opentox service. I have created the user filipposd but I am unable to perform any action, other than receive a token. As a guest user, I can create and manage models and I have checked my cookie settings (I accept everything). I get this error: https://gist.github.com/alphaville/07536df6f3b8e252832a .
Please check any problems there might be with my account, so I can make use of the services. Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,
Philip Doganis

--
Philip Doganis