[OTDev] Authorisation error

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:15:44 CEST 2013

Dear Philip,

This seems to be an error when creating a policy at the OpenSSO server,
probably when creating a new model, but this is not explicit in the error
log.  Do I understand you use the "guest" user, or do you use your own
OpenTox user?

Micha, could you have a look at the OpenSSO and policy server logs.

Thanks,
Nina