[OTDev] on privacy issues and security concerns

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Jan 8 08:47:04 CET 2014

This talk from a couple of weeks ago from Jacob Appelbaum presents good
insights into current privacy concerns and security issues including Big
Data mining of all+ of our data.

If you stick with this longer talk (as a non-securuity researcher) you
will appreciate the sheer scale and diversity of technology
interventions deployed for surveillance and the insecurity of the
environments we work in.

We all need to educate ourselves more by listening to presentations from
such security researchers!

http://io9.com/need-more-reasons-to-feel-paranoid-about-the-nsa-watch-1495875117?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

best regards
Barry

Barry Hardy

Douglas Connect GmbH

See our recruitment searches running at:

http://www.douglasconnect.com/

And I welcome contacts I know to connect with me on FB or LI:

https://www.facebook.com/barry.hardy3

http://www.linkedin.com/in/barryhardy