[OTDev] a changed Internet going forward

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Jan 8 10:02:56 CET 2014

A final read recommendation on this theme and just out - extensive and
interesting article on the 2013 story of the year and the end of the
Internet as we know it (or thought we knew it).

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2014/01/how-the-us-almost-killed-the-internet/4/

I propose this subject is at least one discussion topic at our upcoming
meetings with regards to the OpenTox cloud and ToxBank and eNanoMapper
infrastructure implementations.

best regards
Barry

Barry Hardy

Douglas Connect GmbH

See our recruitment searches running at:

http://www.douglasconnect.com/

And I welcome contacts I know to connect with me on FB or LI:

https://www.facebook.com/barry.hardy3

http://www.linkedin.com/in/barryhardy