[OTDev] OpenTox USA 2015

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Oct 3 19:40:08 CEST 2014

I am pleased to announce the program for the OpenTox USA 2015 meeting
which will take place 10-12 Feburary at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore.

The goal of the meeting is to discuss and develop important components
for driving 21st century approaches to safety assessment forward. We
assume that collaboration driven by an open global platform and open
standards will be a key success factor. Integrating heterogenous
evidence supported by a common knowledge framework and ecosystem of
tools and partners will enable practical application, judgements and
decisions including industrial application and regulatory acceptance.

The program will involve conference sessions and associated hands-on
workshops, poster session and knowledge cafes.

The main themes of the meeting are:

Data Science, facilitated by Barry Hardy (Douglas Connect)
Adverse Outcome Pathways, facilitated by Stephen Edwards (US EPA)
Exposure Modelling, facilitated by Tim Pastoor (Syngenta)
Integrating Evidence and Analysis, facilitated by Thomas Hartung (Johns
Hopkins)
Risk Assessment & Management Applications, facilitated by Grace
Patlewicz (Du Pont)

We are open for submission of abstracts for consideration for the program.

Further information on the program can be found at
http://www.opentox.com/events/opentox-usa-2015

On behalf of the OpenTox Community and the Organising Committee.

best regards
Barry Hardy

Douglas Connect GmbH
Baermeggenweg 14