[OTDev] Applying OpenTox to anti-malarial drug design, 2015

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Thu Oct 16 08:54:34 CEST 2014

Dear All
We are intensifying our collaborative anti-malarial drug design efforts
in 2015 with workshops planned starting in India and USA and continuing
later in the year in Milan, Oxford, Toronto and Melbourne linking
together the global community effort (www.scientistsagainstmalaria.net).

OpenTox tools will be deployed across the program in the holistic
consensus-based screening of candidates for potential unwanted on- and
off-target effects.

Please see upcoming program information if interesting in participating:

http://www.echeminfo.com/events/drug-discovery-india

and

http://www.echeminfo.com/events/drug-discovery-usa-2015

Please also contact me if interested in participating in OpenTox
resource extension and use in neglected diseases research.

best regards
Barry

Barry Hardy PhD
Managing Director