[OTDev] ToxBank Public Forum

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Oct 16 12:26:53 CEST 2015

Dear All:
We have an excellent forum program planned for 26,27 October in London.
It will be a chance to hear about and discuss the leading progress in
the alternative testing field as advanced over the past five years on
SEURAT, ToxBank and related projects, and to get a preview of the next
exciting chapters going forward in the OpenTox and ToxBank stories. Do
come join us if you can - you just have to complete a (free)
registration and get to the Wellcome Collection from lunchtime Monday 26
October.  (For those unable to make it, we plan to subsequently make a
virtual proceedings available.)

For full program information download the brochure from:
http://www.toxbank.net/ToxBank-PublicForum-brochure_page-by-page.pdf
or
http://www.toxbank.net/ToxBank-PublicForum-brochure_spreads.pdf

best regards