[OTDev] Website structure; - issues, profiles, conferencing

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Oct 7 15:03:04 CEST 2009

And two useful additions we could initiate:
- issue management (start using Plone issue tracker for general project
issues? what do we want to use for the OpenTox API issue tracker?)
- social networking/profiles (Openid?)

It would also be nice to be able to:
- integrate our virtual conferencing activities (any set of profiles can
organise a virtual meeting?)
- add the capability of being able to create collaborative conversations
(e.g., colayer, Google Wave like approaches)

Barry