[OTDev] Antwort: Re: Protege - XML file from other sources

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Feb 24 16:29:11 CET 2010

We should also aim for compliance with OBO Foundry principles; e.g.,
although not completed one can see summary notes from OBO meeting in
Cambridge last week:
http://obofoundry.org/wiki/index.php/OBO_Foundry_Workshop_2010/outcomes/tuesday#Review_of_principles_and_criteria_.28Barry.29

and take into account existing accepted reference, neighbouring and
candidate OBO Foundry ontologies:
http://obofoundry.org/

Barry