[OTDev] A&A

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Thu Oct 21 15:27:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

ok. In that case, I propose to use the same scheme as in the A&A
Deliverable Example session for communicating with the openSSO service
to prevent confusion (also the parameter names can be reused). There
form parameters are used:
curl -i -d 'username=<uid>' -d 'password=<sec>'
http://opensso.in-silico.....

For an algorithm that would mean:
curl -X GET -d 'username=usr' -d 'password=pwd'
http://localhost:8080/OpenTox-dev/algorithm/test -iv

The question is where to add it in the wiki (API)? Only in the A&A
section or in every component?

Any opinions on that? NTUA, how are you handling that? ALU? All?
best regards,
Tobias

Email: tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Web: http://wwwkramer.in.tum.de/girschick