[OTDev] A&A

Micha Rautenberg mr at mrautenberg.de
Fri Oct 22 11:04:12 CEST 2010

Hi Tobias, All,

yes it should be in API 1.2 and (in my opinion) in every component even
if it is optional.
and a short comment on the algorithm example

curl -X GET -d 'username=usr' -d 'password=pwd'
http://localhost:8080/OpenTox-dev/algorithm/test -iv

should use the token from the opensso authentication

curl -X GET -d 'token_id=token'
http://localhost:8080/OpenTox-dev/algorithm/test -iv

you authenticate once and then use the token afterwards. Each
webservices proofs authorization with the token.

best regards,

Micha