[OTDev] OpenSSO protected datasets

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:12:37 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Nina Jeliazkova
<jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com> wrote:
>> /dataset/{id}/compound
>>
>> gives a list of all compounds in the dataset this should be definitely
>> protected. /dataset/{id}/feature could maybe left without policy.
>
> I guess it depends  - if features refer to sensitive data , it might make
> sense to be protected.

Aren't experimental data also listed as features? If I was secretive,
I would certainly not say what experiment techniques we've been using
either... I'd say the policy of anything below dataset/{id} should
follow that of dataset/{id} itself...

You may also need to think about 'leaking' such info via summaries...
that is, that such policied 'feature' types are not found via other
means either...

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen