[OTDev] OpenAM 9.5.1 upgrade perspectives

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Thu Apr 14 09:35:56 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have cloned the whole AA machine to a completely new instance (since
we are using a cloud-based virtual server).
There, I could not reproduce the error (see
https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENAM-464), ssoadm seems to
work as expected there. So I consider this issue solved, at least it
works for me on the new machine.
The new deployment could go into production in a few weeks, when
Christoph is back (I would like to switch the DNS entry for
opensso.in-silico,ch for the upgrade).

Best regards
Andreas

--
http://www.maunz.de

                To know recursion, you must first know recursion.